High Level Throwing is now offering an Internship Program for the 2017 Summer, Fall and Winter Training Months. An internship at High Level Throwing will give you the opportunity to work with athletes of all ages and a staff consisting of Austin Wasserman, Adam Perkins and Nick Esposito.
You will get hands-on experience with assessment, pre-throwing drills, throwing progressions, the use of High Speed Video and VBT Systems. You will learn how to develop and help manage athlete throwing program modules, athlete management systems, on floor training components, take part in our Weekly In-Services and much, much MORE!
- A background in sports, strength training, baseball, softball
- Highly motivated to work in the fitness industry at any capacity
- Demonstrate Dynamic Warm-Ups
- Demonstrate throwing techniques & drills
- Open to new training methods, ideas and approaches
- Must comfortable interacting with parents, coaches and clients of all ages.
What Makes You Stand Out?
- Current college students eligible for internship credit
- Experience with High-Speed Video
- Experience with iMovie or other editing software
- Experience with Blog Writing
- Experience with HTML
- Background in High school or College Education
- Experience in Excel, Word, Power Point, Statistics
- Experience in exercise science, personal training, strength training, physical therapy
Our internships are non-paid positions with available hours depending on the schedule. Summer interns are expected to be available in the mornings. Fall and Winter intern hours will vary.
Summer Internship Deadline – May 1st
Fall Internship Deadline – June 1st
Winter Internship Deadline – October 1st
If you are interested, please submit the Internship Form and send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must also send us a video telling us WHY you want to intern with us here at High Level Throwing!
If you have a blog, website, or other published work, please send it in the body of the email for review. A cover letter with a brief outline of your experience and qualifications is expected.