High Level Throwing offers Internship Programs for the Summer, Fall and Winter/Spring Training Seasons. Summer intern dates are June 18th – August 15th, Fall intern dates are September 10th – December 8th and Winter/Spring intern dates are January 2 – March 31st.
You will get hands-on experience with assessment, pre-throwing drills, throwing progressions, the use of High Speed Video and VBT Systems. You will learn how to develop and help manage athlete throwing program modules, athlete management systems, on floor training components, take part in our Weekly In-Services and much, much MORE!
- A background in sports, strength training, baseball, softball
- Highly motivated to work in the fitness industry at any capacity
- Demonstrate Dynamic Warm-Ups
- Demonstrate throwing techniques & drills
- Open to new training methods, ideas and approaches
- Must be comfortable interacting with parents, coaches and clients of all ages.
What Makes You Stand Out?
- Current high school or college students eligible for internship credit
- Experience with High-Speed Video
- Experience with iMovie or other editing software
- Experience with Blog Writing
- Experience with HTML
- Background in High school or College Education
- Experience in Excel, Word, Power Point, Statistics
- Experience in exercise science, personal training, strength training, physical therapy
Our internships are non-paid positions with available hours depending on the schedule. Summer interns are expected to be available in the mornings. Fall and Winter/Spring intern hours will vary. These internships could lead to part-time and/or full-time positions!
Summer Internship Application Deadline – May 1st
Fall Internship Application Deadline – August 1st
Winter Internship Application Deadline – October 1st
If you are interested, please submit the Internship Form and send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a blog, website, or other published work, please send it in the body of the email for review. A cover letter with a brief outline of your experience and qualifications is expected.